Welcome to the Elder Law, Estate Planning, Disability Law, Special Needs Planning, and Mediation Practice of
Turnbull & Stark, P. C.
||Reginald H. Turnbull, J.D., Certified Elder Law Attorney*
||Stephen J. Stark, J.D., LL.M. in Alternative Dispute Resolution
You have found the right place if:
- You think that you may need a new or updated will (or maybe a living trust)
- You are caring for a parent or spouse with dementia or chronic health problems
- You wonder if putting your children on your bank accounts is a good idea
- You've heard that you need durable powers of attorney for health care and financial affairs
- You worry about how to find a good nursing home -- and how to pay for it
- You are confused about Medicare, MO HealthNet (Medicaid), Veterans' benefits, Living Trusts, annuities, IRA beneficiary designations, long-term care insurance
- You want to avoid probate after you die
- You need to have a dispute resolved
- You are disabled or have a child or a sibling with a disability.
- You have a family member who needs a guardian and conservator
- You need advice or representation to administer a trust or probate estate
To set an appointment to find out how we can help you, please Contact Us.